Monday, February 22, 2010

Wow another blog created...how original.

As I create this 'new blog' I question: What is the purpose? Hell if I know. I figure since I have so many blogs I follow why not create my own to jot down my own thoughts or show the world what quilts or crafty projects I am working on. I have been told on several occasions that journaling will help me become a better writer but I never gave into that advice, until now I guess. So here I am giving it a shot.

I named this blog "Inspiration of Bean" but I am always look for inspiration whether it is from the internet, magazines, books or my family. I suppose I can post the happenings in my life that inspire me to be creative and busy. Who knows where this will lead me, only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment