Sunday we decided "enough with the bottle to bed" and put Ian our 2 year old to bed minus the beloved bottle. That first night was tough with about 60 mins of constant crying behind his locked bedroom door. Monday, yesterday, it was down to 30 mins of crying and he woke up one time. Tonight, oh the sound of silence, well I had mostly silence from the little man as he was upset for 5 mins total then fell asleep. Needless to say we had to put lemon juice (pure) in the bottle to show him that it's nasty and time to throw it away. Todd deals with nap time, not a fun time, so I have no comments on that success.
Overall it was not too bad to wean him from the bottle. The most exciting part was tossing out the bottles and the brush. Now we won't have to invest in a dairy farm, guess I can use that money for some more fabric or something I need (bag or acrylic table for my machine). Here's to hoping.
Oh, on another note, my father-in-law is still in the hospital but is doing well.
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment